Welcome to Holy Redeemer. These are good times for us. We are growing. We can see God doing a good work of renewal and refreshing. There is so much here at Holy Redeemer. Jesus Christ is living and working in many different ways in many different people! We invite you to become a part of our Family.
God's Peace and Love to all who visit our website.
On behalf of the Holy Redeemer Community,
Fr. Steve Anderson
Parishioners can help support Holy Redeemer and our programs by clicking here and making donations online.
If you are looking to return to the Catholic Church or for a new Spiritual home, we are here for you.
The prayer of the month is
"Adoration of the Most Holy Eucharist."
Join us in prayer.
- Save the Dates: September 14, 15, 16 and 17 Ralph Poyo will be sharing his Training Saints to Lead Hearts to Christ. For more information please watch the bulletin. The Deacon's website is http://newevangelizationministries.org
- Religious Education is taking enrollment for this years sessions. For more information please see the information on the Faith Formation tab
- Fall CRHP Retreats are coming up. Please visit our NEWS page for more information.
- Genesee County Catholic Conference on Aging's Annual Senior Day of Appreciation. September 16, 2014. Cost is $8.00. Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 am with lunch to follow. This will be held at St. John, Davison.
- Holy Redeemer Fall Crop. Please see News page for more information and the registration form.
Click here to view the online calendar for information on Mass schedules, meetings and events.
Every charitable organization can greatly benefit from the legacy giving of its parishioners. Holy Redeemer would like to help you with this type of giving. We have a lawyer on staff who will answer your questions, give you information and help you make the decision that is right for your, at no cost to you. For more information, please contact Ken Jubar at
Visit The Perpetual Adoration Chapel
Visit Our Website Sponsor
For website advertising information, send a message or call 810-743-3050.