Welcome to Holy Redeemer. These are good times for us. We are growing. We can see God doing a good work of renewal and refreshing. There is so much here at Holy Redeemer. Jesus Christ is living and working in many different ways in many different people! We invite you to become a part of our Family.
God's Peace and Love to all who visit our website.
On behalf of the Holy Redeemer Community,
Fr. Steve Anderson
Parishioners can help support Holy Redeemer and our programs by clicking here and making donations online.
If you are looking to return to the Catholic Church or for a new Spiritual home, we are here for you.
The prayer of the month is
"Passion of Our Lord."
Join us in prayer.
- Donald Pichey
- Ronald Berryman
- May they rest in peace. Amen
- Invite your friends, family, and all others to join us in a non-denominational worship service, each Sunday at 2pm in the Underground.
- Your Catholic faith is the KEY to your recovery.
- We, at Holy Redeemer, would like to offer support for anyone who is or has gone through a divorce.
- Come join us from 6:30 - 8:30pm each Thursday beginning February 11 in the convent.
- For more information, please contact Christine DeVeaux email@example.com 231-631-0877
Encounter the Underground: A Sunday Worship Service
Divorced or Going Through a Divorce?
View Todd's story of God's plan and challenge that would change not only his life, but the life of his family.
Every charitable organization can greatly benefit from the legacy giving of its parishioners. Holy Redeemer would like to help you with this type of giving. We have a lawyer on staff who will answer your questions, give you information and help you make the decision that is right for your, at no cost to you. For more information, please contact Ken Jubar at