Welcome to Holy Redeemer. These are good times for us. We are growing. We can see God doing a good work of renewal and refreshing. There is so much here at Holy Redeemer. Jesus Christ is living and working in many different ways in many different people! We invite you to become a part of our Family.
God's Peace and Love to all who visit our website.
On behalf of the Holy Redeemer Community,
Fr. Steve Anderson
Parishioners can help support Holy Redeemer and our programs by clicking here and making donations online.
If you are looking to return to the Catholic Church or for a new Spiritual home, we are here for you.
The prayer of the month is
"The Holy Name of Jesus."
Join us in prayer.
- Amalia Boshaw
- Joe Stornello
- January 25 - 31: Catholic School Week
- January 26: 75th Anniversary Planning Meeting
- February 1: While Family Catechesis
- Febrary 4: CCW Meeting
- February 7: 5th Annual Marriage Enrichment Conference
- Save the Date February 14: Mardi Gras Dinner and Dance
- Save the Date February 15: Brunch from 10:am - 1:00 pm
- March 7-8: Men's CRHP Retreat
- Save the Date March 14: CCW Annual Lenten Retreat
- March 21-22: Women's CRHP Retreat
View Todd's story of God's plan and challenge that would change not only his life, but the life of his family.
Every charitable organization can greatly benefit from the legacy giving of its parishioners. Holy Redeemer would like to help you with this type of giving. We have a lawyer on staff who will answer your questions, give you information and help you make the decision that is right for your, at no cost to you. For more information, please contact Ken Jubar at